Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organization for future success.
Peer Networks enables business leaders to build trusted connections that go beyond networking and is delivered through a series of high impact group sessions, with each cohort led by a trained facilitator.
- Where do you go to share a problem?
- Who do you turn to for advice?
- Who can help you to develop short term strategies or to make business improvements?
- What if you could hear what other businesses have been doing to survive, and share your own experience with other businesses, in a non-competitive, exclusive, private and supportive setting?
Share learnings among peers, colleagues and friends, and network effectively despite being forced to work remotely. That’s where the new Peer Networks programme being provided through local Business Growth Hubs comes in.
This can be a platform where risks, issues, successes, opportunities and personal stresses can be shared and discussed, and where practical solutions can be developed from the experiences and ideas of those in the group.
The fully funded Peer Network sessions will be facilitated by experienced business leaders who fully understand the strains and stresses of running a high growth business. They have owned, grown, run and managed businesses in the past and have also supported many businesses to make improvements.
Your facilitated peer group enables you to consider your own challenges from different perspectives and act on new learnings from the sessions.
Business leaders will commit to 6 facilitated network sessions lasting three hours spread between January and March with up to 10 other participants.
These sessions will be based on themes and topics that are currently affecting your business. You will decide the topics.
Leaders will also benefit from flexible and bespoke one to one coaching sessions (each participant will get 3.5 hours of one to one).
Benefits of Joining
- Practical Problem Solving: development of practical and deliverable solutions to real and immediate risks, issues, and problems
- Fresh Perspectives: insight into how other business leaders operate and how they have approached both challenges and opportunities
- Lasting Networks: creating relationships with other business owners that will outlast the programme of support
- Health and well-being: there’s an old saying “a problem shared is a problem halved” and there’s no doubt that anxieties are often reduced through getting other opinions
- Specific to SME business leaders in your region
- Maximum of 11 SMEs per cohort
- SME (2-249 employees)
- Trading for 1+ years
- £100,000+ turnover
Manufacturing Cohort for Leicester and Leicestershire SMEs
Food and Drink Manufacturing Cohort for Leicester and Leicestershire SMEs
Manufacturing Cohort for Lincolnshire and Rutland SMEs
To get involved, complete the following enquiry form and send to email@example.com today