We are no longer taking applications for the Manufacturing Growth Programme which closes on 30th June 2023.
Stay informed here: Stay Updated | Manufacturing Growth Programme
As a result of working with your Manufacturing Growth Manager, you may be eligible for a grant to cover a % of the cost of implementing a business improvement project.
Tailored to your business, our business diagnostic tool GROWTHmapper will highlight a range of growth solutions.
Click the icons below to view examples of solutions we provide.
- Developing Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development / Growth Plan
- Defining success planning and setting goals
- Identifying and managing risk
- Financial Strategy
- Financial Management
- Managing Cash
- Financial Modelling
- Raising Finance
- Change Management Strategy
- Problem solving
- Behaviours, Beliefs and Values
- Cultural Development
- Understanding and Developing Leadership styles
- Building High Performance Teams
- HR Strategy
- Succession Planning
- Organisational Development
Marketing and Sales
- Strategic Marketing
- Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
- Market Research and Analysis
- Brand Management
- Marketing Communications
Products and Services
- Managing Innovation
- Innovation Tools & Techniques
- New Product Development
- New Service Development
- Intellectual Property
People and Skills
- Team Dynamics and Behaviours
- Team Building
- Planning, Organising and Delegating skills
- Coaching skills
- Recruitment and selection
- Productivity Strategy
- Lean Manufacturing
- Develop KPIs and Business systems
- Value Stream Mapping
- Standard Operating Procedures
Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Quality/Continuous mprovement Strategy
- Quality Standards
- Business Modelling
- Business Improvement Technique
- Environmental Strategy
- Environmental Standards
- Environmental and Waste Management
- Carbon Footprint Management
- Risk Management
How the grant works
Grant values are specific to each business application.
Maximum project value of £10,000 with a minimum grant value of £1,000. Capital grants are available and will be considered for exceptional cases (subject to panel approval).
The % of grant funding support is based on each individual business case and supported by the Category of Region (more developed region or transitional region), these are based on Local Authorities.
Grant supported Improvement projects must be completed, paid and claimed for within 4 months of grant confirmation.
SME beneficiaries are at liberty to select any consultant/coach of their choice, provided they can evidence and justify value for money in their selection.
For more information, get in touch with your local Manufacturing Growth Manager today.