Fully Funded Workshops for Manufacturing SMEs…
From August 2019, the Manufacturing Growth Programme will be offering over 150 free of charge productivity workshops to manufacturing SMEs across England. The sessions are open to all and only a simple booking away from reserving places for you and your employees.
Manufacturing Productivity Workshops available;
- Lean Awareness
- Improving Layouts & 5S
- Value Stream Mapping
- Supply Chain – Inventory Management
- Problem Solving
- Quality, Cost & Delivery
- Change Management
- Vision & Strategy
The benefits of these workshops…
- are of no cost to you or your business
- develop the skills of your employees
- are aimed at improving productivity, efficiency and profit
- help identify challenges within your own business
- are a great way to motivate your employees
- offer practical solutions to implement into your employee’s role
- encourage team work and collaboration
- share real-life manufacturing experiences with likeminded business people
- and of course, are free of charge!
Each theme will be run at least once in your Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) region, ending in September 2021. You can send a maximum of 2 delegates per workshop.
Do not miss your opportunity to take advantage of these practical manufacturing workshops!
Book today to ensure that you are getting the right support to safeguard the future success of your business.
To book today – click here.