- Stafford Chamber of Commerce, Judges' House, County Buildings, Martin Street, Stafford, ST16 2LA
- 27th January 2020
- Monday, 9AM to 1PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
CANCELLED Productivity Workshops: Value Stream Mapping
Stafford Chamber of Commerce, Judges' House, County Buildings, Martin Street, Stafford, ST16 2LA
Monday, 9AM to 1PM
27th January 2020
Stoke-on-Trent and StaffordshireOrganizer's other events
Mapping is a critical initial step in Lean conversations. Value Stream Mapping is the start to any Lean transformation, it uses a pictogram to depict the flow of material downstream and the flow of information.
Aim of the Course
To provide all delegates with an understanding of how to implement Value Stream Mapping and the opportunities to improve the process. The mapping permits you to identify all elements in the Value Stream and to understand constraints within the system.
This event is suitable for all levels from shop floor to senior management.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Understand the process of Value Stream Mapping
- Produce a current state map
- Understanding what makes a Value Stream Lean
- Produce a “future” state representation of a how a facility should operate
- Use Value Stream Mapping to transform an organisation into a lean enterprise
- What is Value Stream Mapping?
- Mapping activities
- Lean Techniques
- Implementation techniques
- Each workshop will offer practical group exercises which are informative and fully participative
- Help identify challenges and offer practical solutions to take back into your business
- Develop the skills of your employees
- Actions that you can apply in your business
- Are aimed at improving productivity, efficiency and profit and providing improved customer service and value to your customers.
- Can offer a terrific way to motivate your employees, encourage team work and collaboration
- Share your real-life manufacturing experiences with like-minded business people