- Saftronics Limited, Pearson St, Leeds LS10 1BQ
- 11th September 2019
- Wednesday, 9AM to 1PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Lean Principles are essential in today’s business world promoting standardisation procedures, which eliminate the waste of manufacturing resources, time, manpower, space and many other aspects within an organisation. It is a business strategy that involves everyone in an organisation making sustained continuous improvement “without large capital investments” focusing on eliminating waste in all systems and processes of an organisation. The improvement activities are undertaken to provide a better service and more value to the customer.
Aim of the Course
To provide all delegates with a good understanding of Lean Principles and how waste reduction will improve business performance and the customer experience. This event is suitable for all levels from shop floor to senior management.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Explain the 5 Lean principles and the benefits of applying these to the business
- Understand the 7 production wastes and how to reduce them
- Run value added activities and waste management
- Explain and demonstrate the massive benefits gained by the implementation of Lean
- The Need for Change
- Introduction to Lean and Continuous Improvement
- The 5 Lean principles
- Each workshop will offer practical group exercises which are informative and fully participative
- Help identify challenges and offer practical solutions to take back into your business
- Develop the skills of your employees
- Actions that you can apply in your business
- Are aimed at improving productivity, efficiency and profit and providing improved customer service and value to your customers.
- Can offer a terrific way to motivate your employees, encourage team work and collaboration
- Share your real-life manufacturing experiences with like-minded business people
Saftronics Factory Tour
At the end of this workshop, Saftronics Limited will be providing a factory tour to showcase their products and their processes, if you’d like to join the tour please advise when booking your place onto the workshop.