- CCE Group Ltd Bentley Farm, Unit 1, Oldchurch Hill, Langdon Hills, Essex, SS16 6HZ
- 2nd December 2019
- Monday, 9AM to 1PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Productivity Workshop: Improving Layouts & 5S
CCE Group Ltd Bentley Farm, Unit 1, Oldchurch Hill, Langdon Hills, Essex, SS16 6HZ
Monday, 9AM to 1PM
2nd December 2019
South EastOrganizer's other events
Improving Layouts (workplace organisation) means developing a stable environment which allows the operator to safely, assemble a part in the standard time, with accurate repeatability without having to hunt for their tools and materials. There are 3 main benefits which are safety, efficiency and controls.
The 5S’s are the first fundamental steps for a company to take when they implement Lean Manufacturing.
Aim of the Course
To provide all delegates with an understanding of Lean Principles and how 5S can improve business performance. This event is suitable for all levels from shop floor to senior management.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Explain Lean principles and the benefits of applying these to the business
- Understand how 5S contributes to business improvement
- Understand each of the 5S’s and their importance
- Deliver and facilitate a 5S event
- Review of Lean Principles
- Overview of Workplace Organisation (5S)
- Why 5S and its purpose
- The 5S’s explained
- Implementation techniques
- Each workshop will offer practical group exercises which are informative and fully participative
- Help identify challenges and offer practical solutions to take back into your business
- Develop the skills of your employees
- Actions that you can apply in your business
- Are aimed at improving productivity, efficiency and profit and providing improved customer service and value to your customers.
- Can offer a terrific way to motivate your employees, encourage team work and collaboration
- Share your real-life manufacturing experiences with like-minded business people
At the end of this workshop, Contract Catering Equipment will be providing a factory tour, if you’d like to join the tour please advise when booking your place onto the workshop.
Bookings are now closed!
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please email email@example.com