From Summer 2017, we will be providing fully funded Bitesize Manufacturing Workshops to manufacturing SMEs in the Lincolnshire region in partnership with Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub.
A series of 5 workshops will be delivered across the year to enhance manufacturing growth. Each workshop will offer practical group exercises which are informative and fully participative, they will help identify challenges and offer practical solutions to take back into your business.
These workshops aim to develop the skills of employees, develop actions that can be applied to businesses, aimed at improving productivity, efficiency and profit, they can offer a terrific way to motivate employees, encourage team work and collaboration.
SME manufacturers can use these workshops to share real-life manufacturing experiences with likeminded business people and have been created so that businesses can either attend specific workshops or all the workshops.
Bitesize Manufacturing Workshops
- Vision & Strategy – Can you affect your future without a strategic plan?
- Lean Awareness & Workplace Organisation – How to achieve the maximum outputs
- Quality, Cost & Delivery – What is the genuine cost of importing or Not Right First Time?
- Improving Your Customer Service with Lower Inventory – Optimising supplier partnerships to control costs
- Process Mapping of Value Streams – Learning to see Value vs Waste in your business
To book onto these workshops, visit Eventbrite.
If you would like more information or would like to discuss the content and delivery of these workshops, please contact email@example.com. Do not miss your opportunity to take advantage of these practical workshops.
Copyright © Economic Growth Solutions, 26th May 2017.